Recruiting

For the public to speak with co-op members.

Recruiting

Postby Wigginsmum » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:44 am

Morning all - we have a space for 3 more members in the TF co-op. The requrements are a minimum of 15 fame, a willingness to communicate on a private blog, and a sense of humour. If you're interested, post a reply here and give us a brief description of your goals for your farm. We're all in the game for the long haul so we're looking for people who enjoy the game as much as we do.
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Re: Recruiting

Postby Wigginsmum » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:54 am

We're currently at full capacity so are no longer recruiting, thanks.
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Postby Wigginsmum » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:08 pm

We're now open for 1 new member if anyone's interested. Our only requirements are 15 Fame and that you post on the private blog a couple of times a week and keep the mission spreadsheet updated. We work together a lot to win challenges and are always interested in more missions. Send me a message or post here if you'd like to join us, and tell me your plans for your farm. On parle francais; man spricht ein bisschen Deutsch. We have Russian, Ukrainian, Italian and Dutch as well but I'll leave that for the others. If you have a burning desire to communicate in Latin, we'd welcome the practice :)
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Postby Wigginsmum » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:11 am

Open again for 4 more members - message me if you're interested :) Requirements as below.
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Postby Wigginsmum » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:07 am

Open again for 2 more members - message me if you're interested :) Requirements as below.
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Postby Wigginsmum » Mon May 03, 2010 1:25 pm

No longer recruiting, thanks - until we upgrade again.
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Postby Wigginsmum » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:20 am

We have a space again in TF thanks to a member gone AWOL and removed, so send me a private message here or in-game if you're interested. We're very active and talkative on a private blog, plus we have a Google spreadsheet to record missions etc, so bear that in mind; we do expect people to communicate with us from time to time and keep the mission part of the spreadsheet updated. Minimum 15 fame.
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Postby Wigginsmum » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:23 pm

We're currently recruiting for 3 more members. We'd be especially interested in people prepared to enter Amateur and Experienced challenges and tournaments. We're an active co-op with pretty much all the recipes bar some kitchen ones, so we can assure you of plenty of variety, plus the livestock feed and organic crop protection. If you're interested, send me a PM here or message Wigginsmum on the UK server, and tell me about your farm and plans.
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Postby Wigginsmum » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:04 pm

TF Co-op is up and running again after a bit of a break :) We have a lot of free spaces so if anyone would like to join us, apply on the UK server, message me (Wigginsmum) in the game, or post here. All welcome, no matter what level your farm. Also happy to arrange recipe exchanges with other co-ops if anyone's interested.
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Postby Wigginsmum » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:26 pm

Still plenty of space for new members if anyone's interested on the UK server :)
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Return to TF Cooperative Public Chat